Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ecstatic to be back on the east coast!!

hey yall... well all prayers and positive thoughts have so far helped get me back to my region. Tomorrow i get to check out how much damage my rats have done to my home thats been vacated for 3 weeks now. Im foreseeing lotsa fallen ravinala (banana leaves that my roof are made of) all over, along with sprinkled rat kaka everywhere. But i cant wait!!! Never been sooo excited to clean before!! I just hope that things stay safe and calm. Supposedly theres a rally scheduled here in Tamatave tomorrow AM so my friend Lindsay and I gotta get outta here early. Im ready more than ever to continue riding this rollor coaster of physical, mental, and emotional obstacles. I love roller coasters... no hands, no hands!!! I give them up and place my ride God. Im going to try to upload a picuture now but most know i am really not mahay at technology. Cheers for now!!! And happy belated valentine,s day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment